According to the approval of the 60th session of the board of the governors of the Islamic Azad University, Tabriz branch, in 1396/10/20, it was decided that , after the journal’s Editor –in- Chief completes an initial screening of the manuscript and find it suitable for the journal, the author(s) should deposit 500,000 Rials for the paper reviewing process. Upon receiving final acceptance, the author (s) should pay 2,000,000 Rials for publication as well. All the charges should be paid into the following bank account:
Title of the journal
Bank account number
Journal of Instruction and Evaluation
0104139330003 (Bank Melli)
Conditions for Accepting Manuscripts
1. The content of the manuscript should match the aims and scopes of the journal.
2. Only scientific research articles are accepted.
3. At least one of the authors should be an assistant professor.
4. The paper should be the outcome of the author (s)’s studies, experiences and research.
5. The paper should not be published in any of the domestic and international journals or
conference proceedings. Papers should not be submitted simultaneously to other journals
6. The final manuscript, prepared in Word and pdf files, and the completed form of the
Originality of the Manuscript should be sent as an email attachment to the journal. The Word
file of the Originality of the Manuscript can be downloaded from the journal site. The author
can contact the journal office and ask for the form.
7. According to the approval of the 60th session of the board of the governors of the Islamic Azad University, Tabriz branch, in 1396/10/20, it was decided that , after the journal’s Editor –in- Chief completes an initial screening of the manuscript and find it suitable for the journal, the author(s) should deposit 500,000 Rials for the paper reviewing. Upon receiving final acceptance, the author (s) should pay 2,000,000 Rials for publication as well. All the charges should be paid into the bank account number 0104139330003,with the payment ID of 4192990797 in Bank Melli (branch code 4580), at Islamic Azad University , Tabriz branch. The payment receipt should then be scanned and sent to the journal, enclosed with the manuscript. The fees paid are non-refundable.
8. This journal publishes one paper from each author every year. If another paper from the same author(s) is accepted within the same year, the second accepted paper will be published the following year.
9. Translated papers will not be reviewed or published.
During any of the review processing stages (before publication), if the editorial board ensures that the paper has already been submitted to other journals, seminars, and conferences, the submitted paper will be archived, and if the paper has been accepted, the authors and the related university branch will be informed. In such cases, any other paper, submitted by the afore-mentioned authors to this journal, will not be reviewed.
Terms and Conditions for Writing Papers
- Paper size: A4
- Paget layout: Right:4; Left:4; Bottom: 4.5; Top: 5.5; Header: 4.5; Footer:4.5
Persian: BMitra 13
English: Times New Roman 11
1. The editorial board is free to accept or reject the submitted papers or ask for revision.
2. The submitted papers, whether accepted or rejected, will not be returned.
3. The acceptance of the submitted papers is undertaken by the journal. The acceptance letter of the paper for publication, which needs to be approved by the board of directors, will be sent to the author(s).
4. Publishing a paper in the journal does not mean that the content of the paper is approved by the editorial board; the responsibility of the accuracy of the paper content rests entirely with the author(s).
5.The author(s) are strongly recommended to ask their co-authors to critically review the paper before submission.
6. When the paper is accepted and the acceptance letter is sent, the author(s) should prepare the file of the manuscript, based on the afore-mentioned format (organization and page layout), using Word software within10 days and sent it to the journal office.
7. In the References list, all the references cited within the text, including Persian and English or translated books and articles, should be arranged alphabetically by the initial letter of the first author’s surname. In order to have a homogeneous format in writing references, the following format is required:
A book in the original language:
The author’s surname, the author’s first name (year of publication), book title, publisher, place of publication, edition, volume, page numbers
A paper in the original language:
The author’s surname, the author’s first name (year of publication), paper title, the name of the journal, issue number, publisher, month or season of publication, page numbers
A book written or translated into Farsi:
The author’s surname, the author’s first name, book title, (if translated) the translator’s first and surname, publisher, place of publication, date of publication, edition, volume, page numbers.
A paper from Farsi journals:
The author’s surname, the author’s first name, title of the paper, title of the journal, publisher, issue number, month or season of publication, page numbers.
If a book or paper is written by several authors, after writing the last and first name of the first author, the first and last names of the other authors should be written, respectively. Before writing the name of the last author, in Persian references “و” and in English references “&” should be written.
In case of using internet documents, the following formats should be used:
The author’s surname, the author’s first name, “book title” , place of publication, publisher, date of publication, last version (if applicable) , full internet access address, date of observation or download
The author’s surname, the author’s first name, “paper title”, the name of the journal, issue, number, month, year, page numbers if applicable [online], full internet access address, date of observation or download
Electronic thesis or dissertation:
The author’s surname, the author’s first name, “title of the thesis or dissertation”, educational degree, field of study, university, graduation year [online], full internet access address, date of observation or download
Originality of the Manuscript (letter of commitment)
Journal of Instruction and Evaluation
With regards, the following points are accepted and verified about the submitted paper:
Full name of the corresponding author:
Address and Postal code:
Signature and Date
Full Name of the first author: …………………………. Signature and Date
Full Name of the second author: ………………………. Signature and Date
Full Name of the third author: ............................................Signature and Date
Full Name of the other authors respectively: ………………..Signature and Date
Note: This letter of commitment should be signed by all authors.
Without signature this letter of commitment is not valid.
Conflict of Interest Statement for Authors
Journal of Instruction and Evaluation
According to the following conflict of interest statement, the author(s) of the manuscript declare(s) that s/he/they has/have completely adhered to the ethical principles of publication and avoided any unethical conducts including plagiarism, misconduct, data fabrication or duplicate submission and publication, and that there is no commercial benefits in this respect and the authors have not received payment for presentation of their work. The corresponding author must sign this form on behalf of all other authors and verify the authenticity of its content. The corresponding author also declares that this manuscript has not been previously published or simultaneously submitted to another journal. All rights regarding the use of images, content, tables and etc. are transferred to the Journal of Instruction and Evaluation.
Corresponding author name:
Did the authors or the institution concerned receive funds from a third party (government, commercial, private foundation, etc.) for each part of the manuscript (including donations, data monitoring, study design, preparation of work, statistical analysis and etc.?
Do the authors have any patent pending, reviewing, or registered related to this work?
Are there any other ways in which readers can obtain additional information from the authors regarding this work?
Is any aspect of this work related to experimental animals or specific human diseases which requires ethical approval?
The corresponding author’s name: Date: Signature: