In the name of God
The “Journal of Instruction and Evaluation” (Quarterly) of the Islamic Azad University-Tabriz branch has been ranked “scientific-research” by the scientific publication committee of the ministry of science, research, and technology.
1. The content of the article is consistent with the purposes of this publication.
2. The article should have a scientific and research aspect.
3. Be at least one of the authors of the article.
4. The article is the result of studies, experiences, and researches of the author or authors.
5. Not previously published in any domestic or foreign journals or articles in seminars and scientific assemblies or published simultaneously in other journals.
6. The word and PDF file of the final paper must be submitted to the journal office along with the completed paper original form. The original file of the article can be downloaded from the journal site, or you can contact the journal office to request the file.
Researchers, colleagues, Ph. D. technology and M. A. Students can submit their papers extracted from their theses and research projects which are within the scope of the journal to be reviewed and published in this journal.
The final word and pdf files of the manuscripts which are prepared according to the “guides for authors” along with the completed form of “statement of originality” (Letter of commitment) should be sent to the journal in person or via electronic mail. The word file of the “statement of originality” form can be obtained from the journal site. You can also contact the journal office for this form. The corresponding author, indicated in the one who takes primary responsibility for communication and correspondence with the journal during manuscript submission, peer review, and publication process.
The Journal of “Instruction and Evaluation” has been indexed in, "Islamic World Science Citation Center"(ISC),DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) "Google Scholar" "Scientific Information Database"(SID) and "Noor Professional Journals Database"(Noormags), Ensani, Regional Information Center For Science and Technology (RICeSt).
Instruction and Evaluation journal carries a manuscript submission fee of 500,000 Iranian Rial (IRR) and a manuscript processing fee of 2000,000 IRR upon submission of each new manuscript.
The whole content of the journal is made freely available for non-commercial purposes, users are allowed to copy and redistribute the material, transform, and build upon the material as long as they cite the source.
Open Access Policy
With the launch of an integrated management system for publications in Tabriz Branch, Islamic Azad University, all articles of the journal of Instruction and Evaluation are freely accessible. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.